Thursday, March 20, 2008

Who'd a thunk

Ayden and I decided to start coloring some eggs last night while we waited for Daddy to get home. Who'd a thunk that this would be such an exciting event for the little man. He had a blast! I had fun too, once I got over the thought of spilling that die all over my floor.

He didn't stop talking about the eggs the rest of the night and it was the first thing he mentioned this morning. He's very concerned about them.


Needless to say, we are very excited about Easter in this house!

4 comments:

jenny said...

CUTE! You're hair looks so long, mar!

Anonymous said...

What fun! You're a good Mom, Mary. Ayden is a cutie!

WIKKY said...

such a blast. I think that will be our Saturday night activity. You are good to do it now! Have a fun Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday morn!

Gram said...

What cute pictres of both of you. Those eggs look really fun. You did a great job.