Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Morning

{The glorious sight we woke up to Easter morning}


{The Easter Bunny even cleaned the house!}

I don't think there is anything more fun than waking up to your children filled with excitement and joy. They had so much fun looking through their baskets and gathering up the candy. The Easter bunny even hid some special treats for them to find.






{And he made bunny shaped pancakes. Yummy!}


And yes, this is the best picture we could get of them that morning. You can hardly see their outfits, but they are stinking cute just the same.

7 comments:

WIKKY said...

I think those outfits are soo cute. Looks like you had a great morning. Bunny pancakes, genious!

nanajan said...

I love how you and Logan really get into the holidays and make it fun. Ayden and Sophie are lucky to have such wonderful parents. Plus, they are so cute. Love the one with Sophie in the shades!

linds jo said...

yea! happy easter. love the outfits. sophie is starting to look like a little mary mini-me... what a babe! how does hair and lunch sound? {my roots as you can imagine are to my chin:}let me know whens good for you.

Abi said...

Yeah for the post! I love Easter!! I love the colors too. You kiddos are so darling!!

laura said...

I love Sophie's dress. And I'm glad we could provide Ayden's Easter pants! We wish we could celebrate holidays with you!

Michelle and Caleb said...

Mary your kids are so cute, and you look so great. from what I can see your house is so cute. I need to make a trip and come see you and the house.

Anonymous said...

Oh...how fun! They look darling, and it sounds like you guys had a blast! It is fun when they are old enought to get into celebrating!