Friday, February 29, 2008

Which side is your side?

Right or Left

Logan and I were having an intense conversation this morning over a delicious bowl of Golden Grahams. A tooth on my left side is bothering me so I had to chew on my right side. It wasn't pleasant. That's when I realized that I am a left side chew-er. I asked Logan and he said he is always a right side chew-er. Yuck! I can't imagine chewing on your right side by choice!

Which moved into the the next topic . . . phone ear. I am left ear phone talker. And, once again Logan is right. When I have to put the phone up to the wrong ear I feel totally awkward, almost like I can't hear out of the side.

So. . . .I'd like you all to take a moment today and figure out what side you are.

Right or Left

11 comments:

Abi said...

you kill me . . . you are too funny. i don't even know what i am. i'll pay attention today!

laura said...

Right side for the phone for sure!

Chewing, I don't know. Probably both, but preference for the left.

lramey said...

of course i had to grab a piece of gum to see which side i am while i was reading this! right, on both counts....maybe you're weird you lefty!!!

j/k!

Gram said...

Right side phone, for sure. I feel like I cannot hear anything out of the left ear. Left side chewer, mainly, because left side is where the only molars I have are located. I cannot imagine using the phone on your left ear when you are right-handed.

WIKKY said...

Did my last comment go through? I am left side phone and I like to spice it up and eat on BOTH sides. I am totally crazy like that !

Lindsay said...

Right side for BOTH. THis ia awesome. These are the kinds of things Tay and I mull over as well.

Herriman Blue said...

I think this applies to sides of the bed you sleep on too! When you're at the foot of the bed looking at it, I sleep on the left side. If we go anywhere we always have to sleep on our certain side!!

nanajan said...

Phone definitely on the right, but chew on both. I've had painful teeth on both sides at different times, so I'm just happy when I can chew on both painfree! Must sleep on the left side of the bed.

Texie B said...

Have to say I talk and chew with the right, but if it is anything with the legs it is left!!!

Abi said...

where are you in blogosphere?

Bree said...

right all the way. Weird, never thought about that. What about folding your arms?