Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bestest Friends!

That time has finally arrived! I have been waiting patiently ever since I found out I was going to have children 19 months apart.

Ayden and Sophie are best friends!

They have recently started playing together so well. Of course they fight (which is what they are doing at this moment) but they also play. They make up games together. Sophie loves to dress up and once she starts that, Ayden just has to join in.

Bath time is one of their favorite times, and mine as well. I love to watch them make
each other laugh.

I know a lot of this is because of Logan. There are quite a few nights out of the week that I'm gone and he puts the kids to bed. On those nights there is a lot of wrestling, tents, stories, and anything else you can think of. He is such a great dad, and they absolutely adore him.

After their bath this morning, Sophie found some of Ayden's pull-ups in his closet and decided that they needed to wear them. So. . . . they have spent the morning running around in pull-ups together, dancing and having the time of their lives. It is a joy to watch!




How great are these kids?? I am so lucky!

9 comments:

Abi said...

Seriously that just made me laugh! That is so wonderful how happy they are together! I love those two!

Karrissa Winward said...

That is so fun! I can't wait to experience that!

Unknown said...

that is so cute! you're kids are so fun!

Gram said...

What lovable little kids! You are a very blessed and lucky Mom. Those phots were cute.

WIKKY said...

It is so great to have built in playmates. Nothing better! (except for when they are fightmates, which happens alot around here with these two gals). Enjoy it!!!!

laura said...

Oh I love those kids. They look so happy. I wish Connor and Abby could have been running around in pull-ups with them!

Texie B said...

Those are awesome pictures!!! It will only get better the older they get. You will love having them so close!!! :)

Bree said...

I've missed your blog. I've been on bloggers strike for about a month, but I'm back in action, and had to get caught up on the Hammer's right away. I loved this post. What a great day- looking past the craziness of having two babies so close, and recognizing the great blessing of having such a wonderful relationship with each other. And how come they already have 6-packs?! They come by it honestly!

Anonymous said...

How darling! Look at the benefits finally paying off! Love the pull-ups too!