Friday, September 14, 2007

Does anyone have a calendar I can borrow?

Last weekend Logan and I made a quick decision to set up a booth at the "What a woman wants" expo and the South Town expo center. We knew were cutting it close so we spent all week getting ready. We shopped for all the decor, rolled the wraps and put the tags on, made a banner and posters, etc... Last night we borrowed our neighbor's truck to take all the stuff down and get set up. We dropped the kids off with Brammy, and headed to the expo center. We were a little surprised to see that they had signs up for the RV Expo, but just assumed that the other signs would go up in the morning. We were wrong. The other signs will go up next weekend. . . because thats when the womens' expo is!!! Oh ya, we are a week early! For some reason because we knew we were cutting it close, we just assumed it was this weekend. We had a good laugh, tried to look at the bright side, and headed home. I usually consider myself a relatively organized person, not flaky ya know. But I think I just crossed the line. This was definitely a flaky move.

4 comments:

Abi said...

Sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I seriously thought you guys knew it was the 21st and 22nd . . . oops!

laura said...

Your calendar is on your awesome new iphone, remember! Funny story! At least you have a nice relaxing week ahead to look at all the pictures I send you of our baby.

Anonymous said...

I got a good laugh out of that one, Mary. You are so organized you were a week ahead of time. Just think of all the things you won't have to do in the coming week. Really, I am sorry that happened to you.

WIKKY said...

I can't wait to see your kids next Friday then. Atleast you guys laughed it off instead of crying...