Thursday, August 16, 2007

All I can do

Thank you so much for all your support! I know you must think I'm a little psycho for caring this much, but I just couldn't stand to sit back and watch Lacey win without doing all I could do to prevent it. Just so you know, a combine 1500 votes went out to Sabra from my house. My sister Jenny was here and we had both of our phones as well as my home phone and my husband voting for the entire 2 hours. I know theres still a good chance that Lacey might win, which would totally suck big time, but at least I can rest easy knowing that I did all that I could. So once again, thanks for all your help! Hopefully we made a difference. And as I heard, oh so many times last night "for the results, watch So You Think You Can Dance on FOX"!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

one thousand five hundred? holy crap. I am dvr-ing the finale right now. I an dying to find out.

Jenni said...

You, and your household alone may have saved her...but I really think she was a shoe in! I voted 5 times, you're not psycho.

Chelle said...

Your girl did it! Hooray! That was truly awesome.

Lindsay said...

WOOhooOO for Sabra!!!!