Friday, June 1, 2007

What a romantic guy!


I don't know if very many people know that Logan is a romantic guy. He is very sweet. He told me right away when we got on our trip that he wanted it to be like a honeymoon (since we didn't really have one, he was in school!) He wanted us to be hammer-pda all over again. So he started a game of kissing every time we left our room. We would walk out into the hall and pause for a minute for a sweet kiss before we headed to our destination. Some of the time it was hard for me to remember but he never forgot. What a sweet guy, I love him so much.

2 comments:

Abi said...

hence the email address! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Lovely story and pictures. I just didn't realize you were so frightened of fish. You are bigger than most of them, Mary. I just got terribly seasick when I snorkeled. I thought I was going to die before I reached the shore. We were out a long ways.The Mayan ruins looked interesting, also.Sounds as if the whole trip was a romantic get-a-way. How fun!