Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Guilty Pleasures

I have many guilty pleasures. Sometimes there is something that you know is stupid, but you just can't help enjoying it a little bit. One of my guilty pleasures is watching The Bachelor. I know it is so ridiculous and I know that Andy is a total cheese bucket, but I love every minute of it and I can't wait for Monday nights. I also can't help discussing it with fellow Bachelor watchers and trying to read between the lines. I have even gone as far as to join a group on the ABC website and vote on who I think will get a rose at the next rose ceremony. Pathetic I know, but it's fun. And what's life without a few guilty pleasures!

5 comments:

Abi said...

I love tv shows. There isn't one right now that I am in to and I miss being in to one! You are funny! Guilty pleasures sure are good . . . mine is ice cream! I like the new blog! Looks great!

laura said...

I just watched Monday's episode yesterday. I love it! The whole time I'm watching it I'm thinking, "this is so lame and so un-realistic. but I am sucked in!"

Wish I could watch it and analyze with you. I'm still doing pretty well in the Rose Ceremony game!

Anonymous said...

Hey, even Gramps liked watching the Bachelor. (Only because he is a military man.)We didn't watch this week as I was watching the Mormons. I think the bachelor would have been better.

Chelle said...

I haven't watched the last episode yet, but I have it recorded. How did Bevin do? Was she whiny still? (see, I'm into it, too!)

: )

Anonymous said...

Deb and I have been watching the last few episodes too. We can't stand Bevin (even though she is from Seattle). We keep wondering when Andy will get smart and see through her sneakiness and tricks. We hope Andy is smart and chooses Tessa. Marsha & Deb