Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Daddy's Girl

I was talking with someone the other day who agreed with me that most moms have a soft spot in their hearts for their sons, just like fathers do for their daughters. I know that when it comes to Ayden, I am far more sensitive. I don't like it when Logan teases him or when he gets sad. I'm a little tougher when it come to Sophie though. We compliment each other well, because Logan is exactly the same about Sophie. They have a special bond. Her face lights up when she sees him and when she hears his voice. She knows she'll be getting some serious love. It's so fun to see them together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute pics! Love to see Sophie Lynn getting some hair!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are 'darling cute'.
She is growing up and is well loved by everyone.