Monday, March 19, 2007

the Mary special

So for my first post, I'd like to explain the title of my blog. I am a HUGE friends fan- and that's an understatement! I love it! There's a few episodes where they mention the Joey special- 2 pizzas. Well, whenever I go to my parents' house I always help myself to 2 cans of diet coke (or my new favorite- diet dr pepper) and call it the Mary special. Now everyone knows that 2 cans of my beverage of choice is called "The Mary Special". Thus. . . the name of my blog!

3 comments:

laura said...

I'm excited to keep up with your blog! (this is Mom)

Karrissa Winward said...

Mary I am glad we all have blogs, now we can keep in touch better! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

I guessed right. I figured it had to do with another person and their LOVELY BEVERAGE! I love reading my grandchildren's blogs and especially to see pictures of their adorable children.