Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ayden and the sippy

From the time Ayden was 10 months old, he has been completely attached to his sippy and blanky. The only reason I let it go this long is because it's a sippy and not a bottle which is more acceptable for a 2 year old to carry around. I have been totally dreading the day that I would have to take it away because he loves it so much. But as it gets closer to the time when I would like to start potty training, I've realized that having 8 or 9 sippys a day is going to make that a little difficult. And we all know that cutting back is not an option, so we chucked the sippy! He is doing really well too. The first few days were really tough because he was sick and that is what comforts him. But we are almost at the 1 week mark and every day is getting a little easier.

1 comment:

laura said...

I sure love that cute little Ayden!