Monday, March 26, 2007

Diet Dr Pepper Monster





So I'm sure all families have strange little things they do that no one else would understand. Well, one of ours is putting boxes on our heads. (and sometimes Riley's head!!) Any box will do, but cereal boxes work the best. We polished off another 20 pack of Diet Dr Pepper yesterday and realized that the box fits perfectly on your head! Even Ayden is in on it because if he sees a box lying around he finds some way to make it into a hat. Well, we call this one the diet dr pepper monster!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that is a little strange, but I'm sure Ayden loves seeing you ham it up. Life should be about some fun once in awhile!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the laugh - I'm healthier now!

laura said...

I love it! I want to be a ddp monster! I love how gramps said, "well, that is a little strange."